According to the statistics of 2014, we prepared ofr you TOP 10 popular wedding venues in the Czech Republic:
- On the first place, without the doubts, is situated Old Town Hall of Prague! It is not just situated at the hard of Old Prague, but also is a symbol of the Czech Capital.
- On the second place — Chateau Liben. It is perfect alternative to the Old Town Hall. The chateau is situated in Prague and is very popular with the wedding couples.
- On the third place is located Palace Klementinum It wins with its location (just a few steps from Charles Bridge and Old Town Square) and amazing interior.
- On the forth place is based Vrtbovska Garden — it will charm you with its nature and architectural design! All this — in the heart of Prague!
- On the fifth place is Chateau Baroque — this castle wins with the close location to Prague and pleasant prices.
- The sixth place went to Castle Zbiroh — excellent service and the ability to organize a ceremony, dinner and accommodation at the same place!
- On the seventh place is situated Mirror Hall of the Grand Hotel Alchymist — this is the more economic option for those couples, that are dreaming to get married at the romantic atmosphere in Prague.
- Eighth place was given to Kaiserstejnsky Palace - truly royal hall of the Baroque palace will not leave you unattended!
- On the ninth place is Konopiste Castle — one of the closest castle to Prague. In addition to historical interiors you will have a unique opportunity to make a photo session in the rose garden!
- The TOP 10 of the most popular wedding venues is closingCastle Karlstejn. This venue is ideal for the wedding couples that have requested wedding date «at the last moment».
Hurry up to choose the perfect place for your wedding!