How often do we lack the romance and beauty of the bygone centuries. We invite you to spend your wedding in the Czech Republic in a medieval style.
The ancient castle Loket is the best place for your historic wedding. This ancient royal residence rises on a granite massif, which is surrounded by the Ohře River. Loket belongs to the most ancient castles of the Czech Republic, it was erected as a border fortress in the west of the Czech Republic.
Loket Castle (140 km from Prague), leading its history from the 12th century, offers an amazing opportunity for a wedding in a genuine medieval setting, according to ancient rites. Your wedding abroad can take place in this beautiful place.
The wedding hall of the castle is decorated with carefully preserved wall paintings, a magnificent picturesque wooden ceiling and portraits of outstanding people.
The wedding ceremony lasts from 20 up to 90 min, depending on your choice. The Castle offers few types of arrangement of the ceremony, the most desirable will be held like following: the newlyweds at the gate of the castle are met by Burggraf and escorted to the registration hall accompanied by the knights’ squad. After the ceremony, a knight tournament is held, all accompanied by live historical music performed by musicians dressed in Middle Ages clothes.*
A convenient location a few kilometers from the world famous Czech spa Karlovy Vary makes this castle a great place for a medieval wedding in the Czech Republic.
|Ceremony type:||Civil, Symbolic, Vow Renewal|
|Ceremony days:||Please, request|
Wedding packages at the Loket Castle - from 1920 EURO:
|Package type:||BASIC 1920 EURO||STANDART 2095 EURO||ALL INCLUSIVE 2590 EURO||ULTRA ALL INCLUSIVE 3195 EURO|
|Personal Wedding Planner to manage the entire wedding planning process (to cater for personalized wedding arrangements) with unlimited email correspondence;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Providing of assistance for how and where to request and collect all legal documentation in the country of your origin;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Support with all legal documents collection and verification in Prague (includes court translation and fees);||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Wedding Coordinator to monitor your wedding ceremony (on-site);||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Managing of the Certificates of No Impediment to Marriage at the Consulate of the country of your origin with/without your presence in case it has to be done in the Czech Republic (fees are not included);||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Visiting of the Immigration Police for registration of legal staying in the Czech Republic;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Visiting of the Registry office and payment of the Town Hall fees;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Transfer to the Immigration Police and the Registry Office;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Round airport/railway station transfer to/from hotel on the day of arrival/departure;||×||♡||♡||♡|
|Assistance during the visit of the beauty, wedding, cosmetic salons (in case of order of those services from the agency);||×||♡||♡||♡|
|Excursion:||×||Sightseeing river cruise||Sightseeing river cruise||Sightseeing river cruise|
|Transfer to and from wedding ceremony for the Bride and Groom: Prague-Castle-Prague incl. up to two hours of expectation at the castle;||Mercedes E with the basic decor||Mercedes E with the basic decor||Limousine Lincoln 120” with the basic decor||Limousine Lincoln 120” with the basic decor|
|Photo-shooting of the wedding ceremony & the walk around the Castle — during two hours;||×||×||♡||♡|
|Video-shooting of the wedding ceremony & the walk around the Castle — during two hours;||×||×||×||♡|
|Wedding hair dress (made in Prague);||×||×||×||♡|
|Wedding make up (made in Prague);||×||×||×||♡|
|Wedding Bouquet (round shape, roses or seasonal flowers);||×||×||×||♡|
|Delivery of the Bouquet for a Bride and Boutonniere for a Groom to your hotel (in case of order of this services from the agency);||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Rental of the wedding venue;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Medieval style Wedding ceremony at the Loket Caste — 20 min.*;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Ceremony Music — reproduced historical music*;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Basic flower decoration of the registry table;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Ceremony Interpreter as required by law;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Wedding witnesses, if necessary;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Toast for Newlyweds after the ceremony (Czech sparkling wine);||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Legalised marriage certificate translated to the appropriate language and mailed to you via express post — EMS;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Individual attention to your wishes;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Concierge service: informational service, taxi booking, booking of the restaurants, ordering tickets. The service is available from 9:00 am till 9:00 pm;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Dress code for the staff;||♡||♡||♡||♡|
|Guest service (Accommodation booking, Airport transfer arrangements….etc).||♡||♡||♡||♡|
The wedding package does not include:
- visas, air or train tickets, insurance, accommodation;
- wedding reception;
- wedding bouquet if it is not included in the exact package;
- The Certificates of No Impediment to Marriage at the Consulate of the country of your origin without your presence in case it has to be done in the Czech Republic;
- The Apostille or Super Legalisation on the Marriage certificate;
*Castle Loket welcomes you to upgrade the basic arrangement of the wedding ceremony to:
- Basic arrangement of Wedding ceremony with live historical-music performance — surcharge to the chosen package 250 EURO;
- extra payment for the Silver wedding ceremony at the Loket Castle — 200 EURO: the ceremony takes about 45 minutes, the basic ceremony of full range is enriched by the knight performance. The wedding ceremony is welcomed at the castle gate by the Lord of Castle and they are further accompanied by the knight entourage to the Ceremony Chamber. After the wedding ceremony, the wedding guests can enjoy the knight performance and the entourage will escort the wedding procession back to the castle gate. The ceremony itself is underlined by reproduced historical music;
- extra payment for the Golden wedding ceremony at the Loket Castle — 450 EURO: Wedding ceremony of Silver wedding ceremony in full range, with swordsmen and musician performances (app. 90 min.), in the castle Knight Hall where seating at large tables is available. After the performance, the knight entourage accompanies the wedding procession to the castle gate.
Special offers for our customers for the hotels in Prague:
!!! Offer does not include the TOP dates: Christmas, New Year, Easter and other top state holidays. Please request.
- Stunning Design Apartment – from 60 EURO/night
- The Grand Mark hotel (5*) – from 230 EURO/night — DBL room with breakfast.
We would be happy to arrange any other accommodation on your request according to your needs and wishes!